Whizz up this tasty pâté, super quick and easy to make, enjoy on some fresh slightly toasted bread or crackers.
- Preheat the oven to 200°c, fan 180°c, gas mark 6. Put the salmon on a baking tray, drizzle with the oil and a teaspoon of the lemon juice, and season lightly. Bake for 10-12 minutes until cooked through and starting to flake. Remove and leave to cool.
- Chop the smoked salmon roughly and place in a bowl.
- Flake the cooked salmon into the bowl using your fingers, discarding the skin.
- Mix the yogurt, 1 tablespoon of chopped dill and the lemon zest through the salmon mix. Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Season to taste. Scoop into a serving bowl. Scatter with the capers and remaining dill.
- Chill for at least 2 hours, but remove from the fridge 30 minutes before serving.
All ingredients used in this recipe are available to purchase from the Fodder Farm Shop